Job description / Role
Pre-Sales Engineer (Technology & Data Storage)
Our client is an international technology solutions provider focusing on system integration and storage solutions and as part of their expansion in the Gulf region we are recruiting technically savvy pre-sales engineers to join their growing team to demonstrate the value of our client’s products to potential clients, users and buyers and achieve sales targets through pre-sales activities. Based in Dubai or Saudi Arabia the roles will cover UAE and Saudi Arabia.
• Conduct customer needs discovery analysis, develop customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes
• Lead client facing presentations and product demonstrations to sell technology and business solutions to all levels of SMB and enterprise organizations to achieve sales targets
• Translating project objectives into technical requirements, assist in preparing RFPs and RFI’s
• Developing proof of concepts and technology roadmaps and coordination technical solution designs and architectures
• Provide market and client feedback to the product management team
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 5 – 10 years’ IT pre-sales integrated technology and data storage solutions consulting and IT support experience in the UAE, KSA, Oman or Bahrain with the ability to understand technical and functional requirements and customize solutions demonstrations and presentations, present project proposals, define project scope and provide training to clients and end users including system integrators and distributors.
• Strong working knowledge of software configuration, PC, server and network setting and troubleshooting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Currently living in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman or Bahrain.
• Fluency in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Ability to present product demonstrations and sales presentations in person and remotely and communicate effectively to senior level and technical audiences.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with proven track record of building long-term business relationships with strategic enterprise and SMB accounts.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments