Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Arabic precast manufacturer. They are looking to expand their market share & are looking for a Business Development Manager.
- Salary package - AED 20-25,000 per month + annual bonus (3x base salary)
- Family Status
- Utility Allowance
- Full package circa AED 54,000 per month
- The package is neg for the correct candidate on bachelor status also.
- UAE market experience is highly advantageous.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle for each opportunity/lead.
- Business to business sales (B2B)
- Proactively source, strategize, and develop new client relationships and referrals.
- Generate leads and sell new accounts for various company services.
- Manage relationship with assigned customers which includes; managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship and drive continued value of our products, technology and services.
- Maintain and develop customer success procedures and best practices.
- Support Sales with planning and strategies.
- Responsible for Market Research and to identify key target customers, share and contribute with sales organization.
- Work within the CRM to develop client organization and touch points.
- Ensure that all support practices are carried out in a professional and ethical manner to maintain the company's reputation as a high-quality solutions provider.
- All calls, visits and communications must be entered into the CRM with relevant post, call notes and information given.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Supporting and facilitating development and execution of marketing plans.
- Translating business development objectives and strategies to prepare brand portfolio objective, plans, strategies to facilitate the growth of business unit.
- Assisting in strategic plans for client demonstrations, presentations, displays, etc.
- Working with regional offices to design and implement prospective and client relations.
- Developing and administering marketing database that includes prospect and client information, access to documents and reports, applications of mailing list, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Managing daily activities with marketing events.
- Track and present to the SVP, Sales the ROI on each event.
- Developing and delivering insightful strategies and presentations to the decision makers and business department where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree from technical background ( Preferred )
- Technical Background (essential)
- Worked in the UAE previously with knowledge of the industry
- Based in the UAE (due to visa restrictions, however is possible to relocate)
- Experienced in Estimation / Bid work
- Market experience within the industry
- 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in sales, or construction.
- Proven track record of construction sales
- Focus on customer service and new account development.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains and grows existing relationships to drive more business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Understand construction processes & manage sales process throughout construction projects as well.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Business Developer - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Regional Business Development Manager - Access Control
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts