Job description / Role
Presales Expert S/4HANA Cloud - Logistics & Projects Portfolio Management
Requisition ID: 281862
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Do you like coffee? Great! SAP's customers produce more than 65% of the world's coffee and tea that we drink every day.
Chocolate perhaps? Sweet! Guess what? SAP's customers produce 70% of the world's chocolate.
Do you like watching movies? 50% of the world's movies are produced by our customers of SAP. We think it's the better ones too!
What about driving cars? 95,000+ automobiles are manufactured by SAP customers every day.
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world's third largest independent software manufacturer. We've been around for 44 years, we have roughly 85,000 team members in 130 countries and our annual revenue is over â‚ 20 billion - but more importantly 87% of the Forbes Global 2000 making tea, coffee, beer and a lot more beside use our solutions to Run Simple. We have well over 100 million cloud users, after all, we are the Cloud Company powered by SAP HANA.
For this role we are looking for someone with a solid foundation in S/4HANA with a focus on Project Portfolio Management and Logistics experience . The role will cover different functional processes in S/4HANA.
The role has a focus on driving adoption of the Intelligent Enterprise by engaging existing and prospective customers by showing empathy and creating a memorable experience across our end to end engagement with the outcome of a customer for life. As a senior presales advisor it is expected you will be continuously learning and expanding your knowledge of SAP Digital Supply Chain to help customers run better.
To achieve this you will need to be able to be savvy in a broad range of key processes in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, be able to help customers understand how they benefit from S/4HANA, help identify and execute demand generation activities, become an educator of both our customers and supporting partners, undertake discovery to understand the business drivers for change, deliver engaging and value driven demonstrations, strategic proof of concepts to our prospects and throughout the whole process provide a memorable experience. You will also need to stay across changes in product direction and new product releases to ensure you are providing the latest guidance. To achieve a customer for life the relationship must not stop at point of sale but continue post sale by ensuring hand-off to the services partner and continue to follow up with the customer post sale to ensure we have a customer for life.
A day in the life...
- Work closely with the sales team to understand customers' business transformation requirements to the cloud and help define sales strategy, drives qualification, deal governance and create a roadmap for the journey to the Cloud through S/4HANA Cloud with SAP solution offerings
- Articulate S/4HANA Cloud competitive advantage to customers and prospects
- Lead and coordinate across multiple SAP internal teams (Product, Architects, Sales, Bid Centre, and solution advisors ...) to provide deal support to opportunities across Industry.
- Explaining and Running Digital Discovery Engagements and Roadmap-Assessments with prospects
- Create a memorable experience with an intended impact across all interactions with our customers by ensuring you adhere to the operational best practices such as:
- Ensuring quality and empathetic discovery sessions,
- Executing dry runs and
- Presenting SAP's compelling user experience for all use cases
- Create and utilize digital assets
- Present our solutions to a diverse range of stakeholders in many different industries from the CXOs to the hands-on end user
- Provide our customers with solution expertise to support strategic engagements.
- Maintain knowledge with quarterly release cycles you need to proactively stay up to date on latest enhancements and new capability
- Working with a diverse team on a variety of opportunities
- Identify and execute demand generation activities in collaboration with the sales teams and marketing to ensure sufficient pipeline coverage for the Digital Core and S/4HANA Cloud in particular
- Support Marketing Events
- Invest time in educating our Partners to enable them to support their software selling motions and help us scale.
- Innovate, innovate and innovate across customer solution architected, presentations given and engaging demonstrations
TO SUMMARIZE, YOU ARE:
- The Intelligent Enterprise evangelist
- A Digital Core Senior Solution Advisor
- A pipeline generator
- Prepared to be flexible
- Ready to embrace the cloud
- A presentation Ninja
- Incredibly memorable
- Able to excite audiences of all shapes and sizes
- Innovative and creative
- Curious - you learn by exploring, you teach yourself
- Great at finding solutions to a customer's problems
- Always improving yourself
- A team player who loves to share and contribute
- Anxious to join the best presales team on the planet
- Open to traveling.....sometimes with your passport in your backpack too!
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- Major knowledge in Logistics, SAP Project Systems and/or Project Portfolio Management are is highly prized.
- Project and Consulting Experience in SAP S/4HANA Implementations and corresponding project programs is highly prized too.
- Customer Focused and Flexible time for global coverage
- Fluent English language skill is mandatory
- Arabic language skill will put you on an advantage
- 8+ years of professional experience, and we'd love it if you had broad set of Core SAP ERP experience
- 5+ years of application Presales experience, or 5+ years of SAP, Core ERP & Supply Chain implementation
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Presales Expert S/4HANA Cloud
SAP Middle East & North Africa
SAP Middle East & North Africa
SAP Business Analyst
Middle East Executive
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
Business Architect - Business Transformation Services
SAP Middle East & North Africa