Job description / Role
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing ground-breaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Cloud Technology team.
Join the applications Cloud Technology Team
Cloud Technology is a specialist team supporting sales within EMEA applications business. The team specializes in; how we run the Public Cloud, Cloud Security, how Oracle meets Privacy and Regulator obligations. These topics are at the forefront of customers/prospects agenda and are key areas of differentiation for Oracle in Cloud.
This Senior role will be within the EMEA Cloud Technology Team supporting the Oracle SaaS Applications business; covering all SaaS applications from ERP, HCM, CX, EPM in mostly ECEMEA, but also further afield throughout Europe.
- Able to engage and build relationships with prospects, sales leaders, sales developers, sales and pre-sales teams within region.
- Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate pre-sales presentations/ workshops with technically oriented content at various events/meeting to both small and large audiences from C-Suite down.
- Provide internal and external advocacy on Cloud Technology.
- Convey a compelling and convincing case for Oracle Cloud technologies vs. the competition.
- Ability to deliver complex technical security and Cloud operations workshops.
- Maintain deep knowledge around Oracle Cloud Technology, Cloud Security and Cloud Data Privacy.
Experience, skills & Qualifications
- At least 10 years' experience in applications and 5 years in Cloud or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or Platform- as-a-Service (PaaS) is desirable.
A technical Cloud background is required.
- Cyber Security or/and Data Privacy experience as must
- Either CISSP, CCSK, CIPP/T or CIPP/E Certified.
- Experience in a technical sales consulting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive self starter.
- The credibility and experience to engage successfully with major customer executives, customer's Business, IT and P&S organizations.
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of "the unexpected".
- Someone who can rapidly sort out "fact from fiction" in any situation.
- The ability to influence, facilitate and successfully manage competing opportunities at any one time.
- Educated to degree level.
- Business Fluency in English required. A 2nd language spoken in EMEA region is a plus.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.