Job description / Role
• To create and continually update of the procedures on Exports documentation process for export business activities.
• To provide end-to-end export documentation solutions through effective coordination internally within Cargo Line and externally with all the applicable parties such as shipping lines, clients, ports and customs authorities.
• To provide effective and efficient services to clients through liaison with all the applicable parties such as Ports, Customs, Agents, Shipping lines etc., ensuring the best services are provided on export documentations functions and clients are satisfied.
• To follow-up with clients about the Bill of Lading, then, collect the invoice from shipping line and forward to finance for settlement.
• To maximize revenues to the organization by strengthening good relationships with shipping lines, airlines and clients.
• To prepare shipping instruction with all the supporting documents such as Export
• Declaration copy, Container Number, Invoice with ED copy, packing list etc., and send submit shipping line for their necessary further actions.
• To update all the export documentation details into internal tracking system timely with the notification to all the concerned parties as applicable.
• To timely update all the export business details from the beginning till end into
• FRESA system to enable to extract the necessary client updates.
• To liaise with various clients, shipping lines, in-house transportation, customs documentation section, Ports & Customs and ensure their satisfaction and timely provide response to their queries in line with the agreed terms and as per shipping, ports and customs regulations.
• To internally coordinate with all applicable parties and provide key recommendations and timely escalations to management.
Pricing & Sales
• To negotiate and provide prompt pricing to clients as per the agreed pricing policy with the Management.
Reporting / Internal coordination
• To submit regular weekly / monthly MIS reports and present to management along with the recommendations as applicable.
• To internally coordinate with Accounts, Customs, Transportation, Customer
• Service section to ensure that smooth services are provided to clients.
• To provide the necessary support to internal team members in order to extend effective and efficient services to clients.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics. Knowledge and experience in Ms Office, Logistics Management software (FRESA) is preferred.
• Teamwork, Analytical, Communication, Time Management, Organizing, FRESA software, MS office.
• 5 years' experience with Shipping services firm preferred
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
New East General Trading
KYB Middle East
Middle East Executive