Job description / Role
Following the recent expansion of our activities, we are currently looking for a Pricing & Business Analyst to join our Dubai Team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Contributes to the development of price strategies and policies for all brands.
- Implementation of agreed prices as approved / aligned.
- Highlight price developments triggered by or in the region.
- Coordinate pricing issues with the region and participate in regional pricing meetings (when appropriate).
- Manage price list of MEA customers
- Effecting price update requests as per the internal pricing process.
- Ensure that all parties involved in the internal pricing process know their responsibilities and execute them.
- Continuously and proactively involve all key stakeholders keeping them constantly updated on pricing developments and issues.
- Drive administrative and other implementation matters regarding pricing within ME&A.
- Strive to find ways of improving on current processes and systems.
- Provide sales support, business analysis and other stakeholders with relevant periodic pricing information.
- Meeting audit requirements related to pricing.
Assisting with the financial aspects of pricing / business analysis & performance.
- Continuously monitor and report actual pricing structures and financial performance (eg. ANSP, GP, margin%) vs budget
- Participate in the AOP process and prepare relevant pricing data for the budgeting process.
- Claims processing in relation to pricing requirements.
Collect and maintain all accessible competitive data/information.
Liaising with key stakeholders for sharing of price information.
- to set-up future positioning and market approach of Goodyear vs. competition.
- to analyze operating results and recommending actions to improve profitability.
- Improve transparency and communication on key sizes/key customers in between all markets and local regional management by providing the right level of information.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role, ideally from the Automotive / Manufacturing sector.
- University degree in Marketing
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage complex processes.
- Ability to take initiative, organize and control.
- Capable of building strong and fruitful co-operation -with local stakeholders.
- Must have a strong sense of personal leadership and accountability working in a pragmatic and problem solving way.
- Excellent computer skills and Fluent in English (French and Arabic an advantage).
About the Company
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 71,000 people and manufacture our products in 53 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.