Job description / Role
It's an exciting time to work for Etihad Airways; we've grown from a national carrier to a global aviation group, transforming the industry through creativity and innovation.
With a diversified portfolio of products and services, we care about delivering outstanding travel experiences and ensuring that Etihad is always a choice well made. We do this by leading with thoughtfulness, seeking excellence in everything we do, promoting greater wellness and sustainability for all, and working together to shape the future of aviation.
If you're an airline pricing professional with specific ATPCO experience, who would like to grow your career in a dynamic environment built on collaboration, wellness and trust - we invite you to apply.
As a Pricing Controller in our Revenue Management team, you will manage and be accountable for the implementation of all Etihad fare, rule and ancillary pricing in relevant distribution and fare quote systems to enable accurate delivery of desired price positioning.
- Manage the accurate and timely delivery of all fares, rules, ancillaries for the specific areas assigned in various distribution systems and resolve potential channel conflict with other business stakeholders by fostering excellent communication internally and externally
- Lead multiple cross functional projects from a pricing perspective where pricing is a key stakeholder and provide technical expertise to achieve the end goal of our projects.
- Develop and manage the entire lifecycle process of projects initiated in line with industry/systems enhancements, including the day-to-day operational aspects using a disciplined, process-oriented project management methodology to ensure all enhancements are tested, implemented and working as per intent without breaking any existing processes (IATA updates, ATPCO enhancements etc.)
- Manage the workflow between different teams within Revenue Management to ensure pricing activities are delivered as per the agreed SLA's.
- Work closely with different teams to identify, understand the business questions we should be focusing on, working within the Pricing Development team/Filing team to discuss/prioritize these according to business value and urgency.
- Accountable for answering and being the single point of contact for all queries related to pricing & fare quote that come from various divisions across the company.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in any fields
- Minimum 2-5 years of fare distribution management (ATPCO) and its implementation
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in working in cross cultural teams
- Experience in Revenue Management within the aviation industry is preferred
- Technically sound in ATPCO coding as well as pricing knowledge
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world's leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad's codeshare partners, Etihad's network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world's leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities-including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.
About the Company
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.