Job description / Role
Our Middle East office currently has an opening for a Pricing Coordinator.
What is a Pricing Coordinator to us?
As a Pricing Coordinator, you will play a critical role in supporting sales to guide the customer to move their life around the world. You will source rates, benchmark pricing and draft job costs in our internal operating system. You’ll work with sales and account management teams to develop competitive pricing strategies while ensuring alignment with corporate objectives. The ideal candidate will be detail – oriented, analytical, and able to manage day-to-day tasks while meeting KPIs. You will source and provide rates from overseas Crown branches and international Service Partners, benchmarking pricing, and draft job costs in our internal operating system.
Where will you be based?
This role will be office based at our Middle East HQ at Dubai Investments Park - 2, Dubai, UAE
What you will do?
• Source and provide rates from/to overseas Crown branches and international Service Partners.
• Benchmark rates in order to find the best value solution.
• Draft Job Costs in the internal operating system.
• Maintain 100% compliance and accuracy in inputting all data in line with the responsibilities of the position.
• Provide pricing analysis to the management and sales team.
• Support the Business Development team with RFP pricing requests
• Work with Sales and Account Management to strategize and develop product pricing, both domestically and internationally, for prospective and existing business while ensuring its competitiveness and alignment with corporate objectives.
• Follow up external pricing requests to gain feedback and maximize success rate
• Adopt flexible pricing models to secure business at optimum margin.
• Manage day-to-day priorities and tasks, shifting as situations demand.
• Report, manage and successfully meet set KPIs in line with team performance and company goal
In addition to having 2+ years of pricing/ accounting experience, the below would summarise your skills, aptitude and qualifications:
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fast response and sense of urgency. Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressured environment.
• Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and meet strict deadlines.
• Confident can-do attitude and a willingness to support internal customers and stakeholders in effectively doing their job.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
• A natural aptitude for numbers and ability to think analytically.
• Commercial Awareness
• Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office applications
• Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
About the Company
Crown Worldwide Group is a privately owned, global logistics company founded in 1965 and headquartered in Hong Kong. We are an extraordinary and purposeful business committed to making it simpler to live, work and do business anywhere in the world, delivered through our broad portfolio of complementary brands. Together these enable us relocate people’s lives and possessions, help companies move teams to new locations near and far and help them manage their workspaces. We also transport, store and install precious art collections and keep company data and records safe, yet accessible.
We oversee a wide-ranging CSR program which supports local and global charities, actively champions employee wellbeing and continually seeks to reduce our environmental footprint. We are also proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. This provides all our employees with a sense of belonging which allows them to reach their full potential.