Job description / Role
Ignite Service and Selection are currently looking for an experienced Pricing manager who had experience as a financial commercial advisor to a deals team in ME . The role requires functional expertise to support deal modeling and assessment while considering deal strategy, structuring, and negotiation positions.
The position is the financial representative both internally and externally with clients/advisors, able to further professionalize and structure the new pricing organization.
You will have an initiating, leading, and/or contributing role in the financial structuring, analysis, and negotiation support for medium to large outsourcing proposals and contracts (between $10M-$100M TCV) while meeting business objectives. Function in an independent, unbiased, and relentlessly objective manner to ensure the integrity of the responsibilities of the position.
In this support role to Business Units, the individual will assess the financial viability and risks throughout the proposal phase and ensure submission of a bid with a manageable deal profile. Following the Client's decision, this individual will support the negotiation of financial terms in order to meet business & financial objectives and enable to sign of a contract capable of delivering the approved returns while at the same time addressing customer business drivers. The position of Pricing Manager Middle East reports directly to the Pricing Senior Manager GGM. You will be engaging with a largely remote finance team (India) and have a proactive and supportive role towards business and country lead in the Middle East.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the financial representative with both the internal organization and externally with responsibility for negotiations with prospective clients, existing customers, and customer advisors/legal teams. This includes participation in oral presentations to internal and external executives as and when required in support of pursuits.
- The position is also responsible for developing deal-specific financial strategies, solutions, and storylines in support of win themes and customer requirements, along with response & closing financial tactics with the Sales Lead/Legal function to improve competitive market positioning and win probability.
- Bid engagement spans the bid lifecycle from qualification through deal closure.
- Support of Business Units and Sales, and in conjunction with Legal, Finance, Solution Architects and the core pursuit team, manage and conduct internal reviews and negotiations of the commercial and financial and commercial terms for transactions from the account qualification phase through customer proposal submission, negotiation and contracting phases.
- In close coordination with Business Units and Legal, ensure that transaction-specific risks and the overall risk impact to the wider organization (that may be associated with the execution of a particular transaction) are understood and reflected in the support and drive the development of a rigorous, disciplined Financial Architecture practice to improve the financial viability
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, scenarios, and benchmarking as needed and contribute to new business/expansion/cost control projects and process improvement as and when the business requires;
- Maintain a close working relationship with client partners, delivery partners, country leads etc.
- Communicate proactively with Senior Managers in international markets to understand market/business trends;
- Keen understanding of risk and risk mitigation techniques inherent in information technology transactions and ensuring that risk is understood and under control;
- Master’s Degree preferably with a completed post doc (RA/RC/MBA);
- Relevant experience (5-8 years) in a senior pricing position is required;
- Experience within IT services / software industry;
- The position requires a working knowledge of current “market” positions on key financial constructs and commercial terms, information technology customer expectations and, client advisor trends on these positions.
- International business and bidding experience, along with knowledge of off-shore engagement models is a plus.
- Senior gravitas with credibility to liaise with senior management and customers;
- Is very business-driven, and has great familiarity with business analysis, analysis of the competition, market share play, business modeling, go to market, marketing investment strategy;
- Very detail-oriented and hands-on if needed;
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines; comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment while maintaining accuracy;
- Able to adjust to a very rapidly evolving environment;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English;
- Strong team-working skills;
- Organized, proactive and result-oriented;
- Experience leading a team desired;
- Ability to travel if required (25% max).
- A collaborative team player with experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams across multiple geographies and time zones;
- Strong interpersonal skills - with the emotional intelligence to relate effectively to a range of individuals with significantly different personality types and/or cultural backgrounds;
- Excellent listening, written & oral communication/presentation skills;
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to see the "big picture" while also driving execution;
- Organized and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrating a high level of technical, financial, and business acumen.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Commercial Finance Manager
Group Financial Analyst