Job description / Role
The pricing office is responsible for building pricing products and models to ensure competitive and effective pricing to the customers. It focuses on developing new pricing models and evaluate the business competitive dynamics to improve existing capabilities.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Create price and competition analyses.
• Evaluate day-to-day pricing activities across business lines and multiple products.
• Support development and implementation of methodologies, price tests to validate strategies.
• Compile competitive intelligence and analyze to develop competitive pricing strategies by segment.
• Using data-driven approaches to develop insights in order to strengthen recommendations of prices.
Education / Professional Experience
• Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Software preferred
• Experience in data science / business intelligence / investment banking / consulting or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
• Exceptional Excel / data management skills
• Must have a passion for solving the hardest problems
• Modeling, visualization and pattern recognition skills
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Team player
• Balance attention to detail with swift execution
• Ability to self-serve, investigate and get what is required
• SQL, coding experience is an advantage
• Experience using Power BI is preferred
• love numbers, statistics is an advantage
• Strategic thinking, goes beyond today and thinks about tomorrow, uses data to drive decision-making.
About the Company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
In the United Arab Emirates, we are a leading supplier of ready-mix concrete, slag (GGBFS), and cement with more than 10 years of experience and relationship in supporting the expansion and growth of the UAE and the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE