Job description / Role
• Main Point of Contact between company and Agencies/Principals to build Strong Supplier-Distributor Relationship.
• Develop Business Plans by Participation and Negotiation with Principal Partners/Agencies.
• Provide best service to Business Partners/Agencies in all business
• Communicating and execution of Annual Budgeted Plan by continuous follow up and coordination with Sales team, Supply Chain Unit, Finance and Regulatory Team.
• Prepare optimized Annual & Monthly Rolling Forecast with Business Principals/Agencies along with Supply Chain Unit, Sales Team to keep inventory Level as per contractual terms and avoid out of stock situation.
• Liaise, communicate and assign responsibilities to Sales Team to drive sales performance by performing planned promotional & merchandising activities.
• Follow-up on Principal/Agencies Receivables like Debit Notes, Expiry Compensation, Customer Credit
• Notes etc. Manage and Monitor all Cost related to A&P Activities.
• Coordinate with the Regulatory Affairs Team to ensure the speedy registration process.
• Preferred performance oriented professional with relevant experience in areas of Sales, Marketing, merchandise planning, product strategy and strategic management.
• Innovative task manager with build Strong Supplier-Distributor Relationship.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in MS Office
About the Company
Established in 1971, Al Mufid has built a legacy of trust and excellence in pioneering healthcare solutions. Today, we are one of the leading healthcare entities in the region, representing multinational pharmaceutical and consumer companies. Since inception, our focus has been on quality healthcare, covering all activities necessary to launch and market pharmaceutical products in the region. With principals represented from many countries, Al Mufid’s emphasis has been and continues to be focussed towards sourcing and working with the best pharma brands from across the world.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Business Development Manager - Catering Industry
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Area Manager - Refractory