Job description / Role
Randstad is working with a leading architecture and engineering consultancy in the UAE as they require a Principal Architect to join the team in Dubai, UAE. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team on a complex government building project through the design and construction stages.
- Manage the design process from inception through concept, schematic design, detail design to ensure quality and client satisfaction
- Coordinating across offices for resource support and management where required
- Extensive coordination with multidisciplinary engineers and specialist sub consultants
- Presentations to the client
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Helping develop and maintain a network of client relationships
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- 15+ years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years UAE experience with international consultancy organisations
- Experience of working on building projects that have high security aspects/sensitive areas (government, embassy, military, prison)
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support