Job description / Role
• Support the School’s high expectations and standards for the academic, social, emotional and physical development of all students.
• Assist the Principal in communicating with stakeholders in both English and Arabic.
• Managing and updating the Principal’s appointments, meetings and calendars.
• 2-5 years
• The Principal’s Assistant‘s professional appraisal will be undertaken by the Principal in writing on a semi-annual basis, using criteria based upon the job duties in this document.
• Additional performance indicators shall be shared with the PA prior to the appraisal.
About the Company
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.