Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Navigate technology routes to Blue and green hydrogen and hydrogen derivatives production
- Navigate technology routes to Carbon Capture
- Provide guiding principals in emissions reduction to the continuous process industries, primarily the hydrocarbons sector
- Provide guiding principals in energy efficiency measures to the continuous process industries, primarily the hydrocarbons sector
- Lifecycle cost assets of Licensed solutions for the above via discounted cash flow analysis (capital costing to be performed by others outside your function)
- From time to time provide in study guidance as a billable SME
- Be outward facing to lead opening and middle game discussions with the Client, influencing RFPs, and leading our Clients to meet their decarbonization business objectives
- Thought leadership in the decarbonization of process industries
- Customer approaches, providing guidance on how to navigate new energy plays
- Open / Middle game activities to grow / shape opportunities
- Proposal story board including execution methodology / differentiators and bespoke narratives.
- Provide SME oversight on execution to ensure consistency and continuity with proposal and sector trends
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Chemical)
- Fluent with decarbonization and new energy production technologies and Licensors
- Able to simulate and monetize technology preferences (HSYSYS, Unisim, Promax, Protreat or preferred package)
- Strong presentation and influencing skills enabling Worley's differentiators and value proposition to shine through a formal proposal package
- Project Economics
- Hydrogen and ammonia production (preferably both green and blue)
- Technology evaluation
- Front End Project Development
- Process Modelling
- Presenting Techno / Economic assessments
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.