Principal Consultant - Supply Chain/Procurement/Ops - Boutique Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
A renowned Supply Chain/Procurement/Operations Improvement consulting company that works with tier-1 stakeholders throughout the Supply Chain and Procurement value chain is looking for Strategy Consultants who will be based in the UAE office. The firm has a broad portfolio of services that covers, among others, supply chain strategy, regulatory frameworks, Warehouse, truck transport, industrial processes, inventory management, strategic buying, ops improvement, digital, and other elements of the supply chain management domain. From the UAE office, they offer services to clients in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Description of the position:
- Reporting to the MD of the practice in the Middle East, the Principal Consultant will be responsible for:
- Leading the technical execution of consulting assignments (full projects or parts of them), ranging from strategy definition to operational improvements
- Being accountable for the elaboration and delivery of complex analysis and research work
- Guiding junior staff in the understanding of market trends and in the usage of consulting tools
- Being a valid representative of the team in front of external stakeholders and certain profiles within the client organization
- Maintaining client relationships on behalf of the project manager (deputizing)
- Leveraging on the company expertise globally to build up the local capabilities of the supply chain team in the Middle East
- Introducing new working methodologies and acquiring new technical knowledge to improve the delivery performance of the team
- Contributing to the overall development of the organization, participating in the global event of the supply chain team, receiving and delivering training, etc.
- MBA or Master’s Degree from a top-tier university program preferably in Industrial, Engineering, or any Supply Chain and Procurement related course.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Work experience in the supply chain and procurement: Warehouse, truck transport, industrial processes, inventory management and other elements of the supply chain management domain, strategic buying, commercial development, corporate planning and/or operational management, including digital
- Work experience in management consulting:
- Corporate strategy definition and business planning
- Functional strategies and plans
- Investment planning and project finance
- Market analysis and demand forecast
- Organizational transformations and change management
- Operational enhancement initiatives
- High level of self-reliance and work capacity
- Enthusiasm for the supply chain practice
- Proactive, team player and well-developed communication skills
- Proficiency in English.
- Availability to travel extensively primarily in neighboring GCC countries
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Manager - Lubricant Additives / Epoxy, Paints & Coatings
Emiral Resources Limited
Procurement and Contracts Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jan|
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)