Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are currently seeking a Crisis Management & Business Continuity Consultant who holds a Bachelors Degree in a resiliency related field (such as crisis management, business continuity management/planning, business resiliency, disaster management, emergency management, risk management, etc.) to join our Security Risk Management business. This exciting opportunity to learn and grow with WSP will involve working with organisations to develop and implement crisis management and business continuity related programs across the middle east.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Familiarize myself with the services and projects that WSP in the Middle East delivers.
* Represent the Security Risk Management team in front of prospective and existing clients and wider project stakeholders in the UAE.
* Establish long term relationships that ensure quality and client service are driven through entire project life cycle.
* Understand and promote WSP's Future Ready Vision, customer service and ways of working to deliver high-quality projects.
* Lead and undertake business resiliency work delivering crisis management and business continuity related consulting projects.
* Work with my team members to design and deliver business resilience for organisations and their planned and or existing assets.
* Lead business resilience related projects on behalf of the team.
* Undertake development, implementation and auditing of business resilience policies and procedures, processes, frameworks, training materials and exercises, etc.
* Develop my skills through training and mentoring.
* Help to develop the skills of junior members in my team.
* Develop an understanding of how business resilience fits into wider WSP multi-discipline projects.
* Work with multi-discipline teams at WSP and with external management and client teams to deliver business resilience programs.
* Promote the use of technology and its use to improve productivity and efficiency, all to ensure a better work/life balance for myself and my team.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelors Degree in a resiliency related field (such as crisis management, business continuity management/planning, business resiliency, disaster management, emergency management, risk management, etc.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.