Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a lead systems integrator for large complex systems or networks. Work is performed within a broad framework of general policy and requires creativity and resourcefulness to accomplish goals and objectives, and in applying concepts, plans and strategies which may deviate from traditional methods and practices.
- Oversees performance of day-to-day operational support of DarkMatter client debug team
- Oversees the building, maintaining, and testing of systems used internally and deployed to the clients
- Lead and directly participate in debugging the issues occurred in client environment, test environments in full-stack scope
- Oversees, plans and implements changes to tools, systems, and infrastructure with the goal of enhancing performance while meeting strict security requirements
- Documents procedures, including troubleshooting, related to system software and hardware
- Evaluates and recommends new technologies, optimize operational efficiency, troubleshoot problems arising in developed environments
- 8+ years of experience in mobile industry, involving exposure to mobile terminals (phones), mobile management systems, production infrastructure for the mobile devices
- Advanced analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in small-mid team management
- Be comfortable in performing work that is requiring a very high level of technical knowledge of a specific area or ability to integrate at a high level the knowledge of several areas
- Strong knowledge of practical security, including basics of cryptographic primitives and their practical use
- Strong knowledge in distributed systems back-end development and implementation
- Extensive experience with the following technologies:
- Systems of mobile devices secure boot (Android OS)
- Android security
- Back-end systems, databases
- Full-stack debug (mobile applications, mobile platforms, back-end systems, networks)
- Mobile devices management and over the air updates
- Use of scripting languages, e.g. Python
- Proficiency in Java, C
- Knowledge of Linux (admin level)
- Good communication skills
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.