Job description / Role
Work Experience – Minimum 15 years in Piping & handled at least 2 mid size & 1 Big size Offshore fixed platform & floating facilities Projects in Material Handling in Material Handling Lead Capacity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The candidate will be responsible to Lead a big size Offshore project based on past experience efficiently & to the satisfaction of the Client.
• H/She should be well conversant with the typical Equipments at offshore facilities & Technically competent to understand various Intricacies, requirements of the Material handling activities, philosophies, reports etc.
• The candidate shall be capable of leading a team of Engineers & designers to complete the Material Handling activities in a Project independently without any supervision.
• He should be well conversant with the Codes /standards applicable to Offshore environment to facilitate the Material handling work based on the layout developed by the Layout team.
• To facilitate the work knowledge of layout development is also essential with hands on experience in developing the same.
• The candidate will be responsible for developing a team of Engineers & designers to cater to the future Material handling requirements.
• The candidate shall be aware of the 3D software review tools like Navis works etc. Knowledge of Stress & other activities in Piping will be added advantage.
Please Complete Table Below Which Is Mandatory and mention this in your CV:
• Contact No:
• Marks in Graduation (%):
• B.Tech completed from Institute/ University:
• Total Experience after Graduation:
• Exp. in oil/gas/chemical/petrochemical:
• Exp. as piping material design:
• Exp in material handling:
• Exp in offshore:
• Current/Last Company:
• Current Designation:
• Current/Last Salary (Fixed):
• Expected Salary (Fixed):
• Notice Period:
• Reason for Change:
• Current Location:
• Date of Birth:
About the Company
Conjugate enjoys a leading position in the recruitment and HR consultancy sectors at a time when people are recognized to be the key component of any organization’s success. Started in 2001 by a team of professionals in Mumbai, the company has grown organically in to one of the top recruitment consultants in the country with offices at Mumbai, Bangalore and Dubai. With over 8 years of recruitment experience, Conjugate continues to grow and offer solutions tailored to the needs of its clients and offer talented individuals a wealth of career opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
|Abu Dhabi||27 May|
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Mechanical Engineer
A Leading Group In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Facility Management Engineer