Job description / Role
A top tier consulting company is looking for Strategic HR Consultants at Principal Level to join their Middle East Practice. This Senior Leadership role will act as a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of:
- Sourcing Strategy (Workforce planning, Recruitment, and Onboarding, Job Design, Employer Branding, Employee Choice Trends)
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development (Operational Performance, Talent Development)
- Employee Engagement (Work life balance, Rewards, and Recognition)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR, preferably in the Middle East
- Experienced professional in a specialized consulting firm
- Experience with project-based work
- Proven track record of developing new content and know-how on HR topics
- Experience with staff/leadership assessments (interview-based assessment, psychometric tests, etc.) is a plus
Education and Qualifications
- Masters/ Doctorate/ MBA- preferably in management or business administration
- Strong academics from top-tier institutions (top 15% of class)
- This role partners with Senior Leaders and HR Certified Professionals to design, equip and sustain high performing organizations. This highly strategic role is focused on linking People Strategy with Business Strategy to achieve workforce-specific group-wide goals.
- Aside from being part of a premium strategy consulting brand, you will be rewarded with lucrative salary package and generous performance bonus if you happen to be the right candidate.
- Candidates with Middle East experience will be of preference.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|