Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible for developing & cultivating long standing and strong relationships with assigned principals and ensure maximum portfolio coverage for GCG Engineering Services to ensure sustainable business.
• Develop in-depth understanding of principal portfolio & current GCGE portfolio gaps
• Interact with consultants & end users to specify the unique selling points of the Principal products
• Develop marketing, sales and distribution plan in aligning with principals’ objectives
• Develop strong relationships with local and domestic principal representatives
• Align with Principals & GCGE regulatory team to develop regulatory strategies
• Develop understanding of product pipeline and ensure maximum sales
• Evaluate Market Potential for principal portfolios and map those with the market segments and high potential End Users and Consultant.
• Plan and organize Roadshows and Presentations for End Users, Consultants and EPCs with strategic coordination with Principals and Sales.
• Maintain daily communication with principal team, GCG Sales, End Users and Consultants.
• Ensure revenue targets for assigned principals are met
• Provide feedback to the Principals on the product gaps and pre-empt them on the new product features required based on the feedback from End Users, Consultants and Sales.
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region's most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group's long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group's intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group's extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.
Business Development Manager
Xerox Emirates LLC
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Marketing and Business Development Executive
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||13 Dec|
GCC Sales and Operations Manager