Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible for maximizing market share as well as developing & cultivating long standing and strong relationships with assigned principals to ensure maximum portfolio coverage and sustainable business for GCGES.
• Possess in-depth understanding of principal Automation Solutions (SCADA, DCS, ESD) & MAC for Oil & Gas, Energy and Water Segments & evaluate and propose alternative products/ solutions to bridge the portfolio gaps
• Interact with consultants & end users to specify the unique selling points of the Principal products
• Develop marketing, sales and distribution plan in aligning with principals’ objectives
• Develop strong relationships with local and domestic principal representatives
• Align with Principals & GCGE regulatory team to develop regulatory strategies
• Develop understanding of product pipeline and ensure maximum sales
• Evaluate Market Potential for principal portfolios and map those with the market segments and high potential End Users and Consultant.
• Plan and organize Roadshows and Presentations for End Users, Consultants and EPCs with strategic coordination with Principals and Sales.
• Develop winning strategies, knowing competitive edge of offered Solutions,
• Maintain daily communication with principal team, GCG Sales, End Users and Consultants.
• Ensure revenue targets for assigned principals are met
• Provide feedback to the Principals on the product gaps and pre-empt them on the new product features required based on the feedback from End Users, Consultants and Sales.
• Engineering Graduate in Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Electronics
• MBA from a recognized institution will be added advantage
Skills & Professional Requirements:
• Expert knowledge of Automation Systems and Solutions in various industrial segments including Oil & Gas, Energy, Water and process Industries
• Experience managing key account relationships at strategic and operational levels
• Knowledge of products, industry trends and key competitors in designated geography
• Proficient in MS Office esp. Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Shall possess strong technical & analytical skills
• Shall have proactive approach, strategic thinking and can understand future market trends
Nature and length of previous experience
• 5–8 years’ of relevant experience
• Required UAE and/ or GCC experience; international experience is an advantage
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.