Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible for maximizing market share as well as developing & cultivating long standing and strong relationships with assigned principals to ensure maximum portfolio coverage and sustainable business for GCGES.
• Possess in-depth understanding of principal Automation Solutions (SCADA, DCS, ESD) & MAC for Oil & Gas, Energy and Water Segments & evaluate and propose alternative products/ solutions to bridge the portfolio gaps
• Interact with consultants & end users to specify the unique selling points of the Principal products
• Develop marketing, sales and distribution plan in aligning with principals’ objectives
• Develop strong relationships with local and domestic principal representatives
• Align with Principals & GCGE regulatory team to develop regulatory strategies
• Develop understanding of product pipeline and ensure maximum sales
• Evaluate Market Potential for principal portfolios and map those with the market segments and high potential End Users and Consultant.
• Plan and organize Roadshows and Presentations for End Users, Consultants and EPCs with strategic coordination with Principals and Sales.
• Develop winning strategies, knowing competitive edge of offered Solutions,
• Maintain daily communication with principal team, GCG Sales, End Users and Consultants.
• Ensure revenue targets for assigned principals are met
• Provide feedback to the Principals on the product gaps and pre-empt them on the new product features required based on the feedback from End Users, Consultants and Sales.
• Engineering Graduate in Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Electronics
• MBA from a recognized institution will be added advantage
Skills & Professional Requirements:
• Expert knowledge of Automation Systems and Solutions in various industrial segments including Oil & Gas, Energy, Water and process Industries
• Experience managing key account relationships at strategic and operational levels
• Knowledge of products, industry trends and key competitors in designated geography
• Proficient in MS Office esp. Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Shall possess strong technical & analytical skills
• Shall have proactive approach, strategic thinking and can understand future market trends
Nature and length of previous experience
• 5–8 years’ of relevant experience
• Required UAE and/ or GCC experience; international experience is an advantage
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region's most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group's long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group's intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group's extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)