Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
The Principal SOC Security Analyst would work alongside security engineers and SOC managers to identify and respond to cyber threats.
In this role, you will:
- Audit of Tier 1 and Tier 2 escalations to ensure accuracy
- Identify incidents that may have been missed by either the SIEM tool or Security Analysts
- Create content (SEIM dashboards, standard operating procedures, reports, etc.) based on the identification of missed incidents, customer requirements and or new attack vectors identified
- Train staff members to improve or enhance services
- May be asked to work shifts on occassion, should the need arise.
- Integrate new tools, capabilities and processes into the tool chain as required
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 10+ Years of relevant analysis experience in a SOC Operations environment
- Ability to create correlation content in at least one COTS based SIEM tool.
- Strong understanding of IOC's and Intel feed management and or usage.
- Experience building & managing enterprise-class SEIM (ArcSight, RSA, Splunk) use cases & content
- Strong understanding or regex and other methods for logic determination
- Strong understanding of security kill chain
- One of the following certifications CEH/GCIH/GCIA/GCFA/CISSP/CISM
- Certification in one of the following technologies: Splunk/ArcSight/McAfee Nitro/LogRythm/RSA SA
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.