Job description / Role
Are you a Principal Technical Programme Manager who enjoys solving complex technical challenges? If you have an interest in end to end implementation of hyper-scale cloud infrastructure for strategic enterprise customers, this is an incredible opportunity to excel in an exciting, fast-paced arena!
Oracle is a global leader in cloud technology, and we're looking for a Principal Technical Programme Manager to drive success as part of our Oracle Dedicated Cloud Product Solutions Engineering team which is focused on two major OCI offerings in particular, Dedicated Region Cloud Customer and Oracle Alloy. Join us and create the future.
What you will do
You will work directly with customers to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of Dedicated Region Cloud Customer and Oracle Alloy solutions.
- Own and drive the customer program from contract signature through to delivery, focusing on delivering customer outcomes.
- Partner with Product Managers and Product Solution Engineers to document, organize, and drive delivery of a diverse set of business and technical customer requirements.
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product delivery as a program lead on schedule and within defined program constraints.
- Assign and monitor work of engineering and program staff, providing technical support and direction while reporting to C-level staff on regular basis.
- 10+ years of experience in an IT, platform environment working with large Enterprises
- 5+ years of programme management in an Engineering organization
- A good understanding of cloud competitive landscape; customer priorities and challenges.
What we will offer you
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse communities
- Core benefits such as life insurance, and access to retirement planning
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique
At Oracle, we don't just respect differences-we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That's why we're committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.