Job description / Role
Based within the Digital Practice inside the Management Consulting business line, you will lead digital transformation topics within the organization, helping drive business development activities across the region, acting as a Subject Matter Expert in digital related consulting projects, and driving the build-up of relevant digital transformation know-how and intellectual capital for.
A global strategy consulting firm with a particular focus on transforming the telecoms, media and digital space.
* Lead digital business development activities in a region together with account partners
* Build the region's account management strategy in digital transformation related topics
* Support multiple project teams in ensuring successful project delivery in the digital area
* Lead teams of consultants and co-lead client accounts in the digital area
* Help structure the project's approach by drawing on past experience
* Develop original frameworks, hypothesis and ideas for data gathering
* Ensure the quality of the digital project takeaways and recommendations
* Present entire documents on digital topics to C-level client audiences
* Coach and mentor Digital Practice team members in their career development and growth
* Drive Intellectual Capital creation in Digital Practice
* Represent us as a thought leader at digital industry events
This is a unique opportunity to become a true global TMT expert with a significant focus on evolving your career development.
* Direct experience with digital transformation and digitization work encompassing strategy definition and implementation support
* Experience driving digital transformation programmes, including creating implementation roadmap, setting up/running governance, value assuring digital programs and setting up customer centric agile digital teams,
* Creating partner ecosystem, transforming IT to adopt latest tools/technologies such as DevOps, Analytics, Automation (RPA), Mobility, Cloud
* At least 2/3 years of strategy/management consulting experience and 5/6 years of relevant experience in a telecom/tech industry covering digital transformation related activities
* Or 5-7 years of strategy/management consulting experience at a top tier global management consulting firm with exposure to digital transformation related topics
* Masters-level degree in a relevant field
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent