Job description / Role
CSG Talent are working with an Industry leading retailer seeking an enterprise level Security Architect to assist them in transforming security strategy across the organisation. This role will report directly to the CTO but will work very closely with the new CISO in order to help shape and define Enterprise Security Architecture as part of a multi Million pound security transformation.
- Develop, shape and own the Enterprise Security Architecture roadmap across the organisation ensuring alignment with the wider IT strategy
- Work closely with third parties and hold them to account
- Act as a Security SME across the organisation as well as an escalation point to more junior/ technical teams
- Developing and maintaining Security Architecture processes to enable the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions
- Demonstrable experience defining a group wide Security Architecture and strategy
- Experience and exposure with Hybrid and public cloud environments
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills up to CxO level as well as a commercial mindset
- Experience in retail or a related industry would be advantageous
- Security qualifications would be advantageous e.g. CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, CompTIA Security
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Cyber Security Manager
Network and Security Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||9 May|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)