Print Production Manager
Job description / Role
- Take responsibility for all aspects of project/production management specific to printed media as well as integration with digital channels.
- To be the ultimate owner of production QA, managing elements around file construction, image quality, resolution, color, fonts, paper stock, design construction, mailing, and fulfillment.
- Work with internal business partners, creative staff, and outside vendors to ensure projects are completed on time and that the deliverables meet quality and budget expectations.
- To be familiar with creative concepts, practices, and procedures specific to design, graphics and print production is mandatory.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Designers and Printer to take projects from conception to fruition.
- Work with Printer to engineer the project and advise the design/production department of specifics regarding file construction and delivery.
- Advise clients of budgetary options as they relate to design deliverables.
- Manage the project specifications for various deliverables and align schedules internally and externally to ensure delivery milestones are met.
- Develop and track all print production timelines for client’s needs and coordinating various deliverables with Printer.
- Should be a graduate.
- At least two years’ experience working as a print production manager in an advertising agency.
- Excellent communication skills to serve as an effective liaison between production and customers.
- Logical and conceptual thinking skills to correlate job specifications.
- Basic understanding of computers and software.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
About the Company
Welcome to EBSAR Advertising & Publishing L.L.C (Member of EBSAR Group)
Effective Business Solutions and Resources
What we do?
EBSAR Advertising & Publishing L.L.C 's core business is to offer end to end business solutions that falls under Effective and targeted audience marketing measured activities from a scratch idea to the return on investment records.
- Graphic Design
- Web Solutions
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Domain Name & Web Hosting
- Marketing Solutions
- Printing & Production Services
- Photography Services