Job description / Role
Our client, a fast-growing printing house is currently looking for a Printing Supervisor to be based in Dubai Investment Park. You will be working with the production managers and production planner to make sure all orders have the necessary materials to be completed accordingly.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
* Ensure timely completion of all production orders.
* Communicate any issues that will slow down production with the appropriate departments and leaders.
* Act as one of the contacts for the merchandising and customer service teams.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with various internal and external groups such as sales and merchandising teams.
* Monitor and manage supply inventory levels (Ink, Foil, Emulsions, etc.)
* Oversee proper ink mixing procedures
* Assist in preparation and setup for production orders
* Help to drive a safety culture in the BSG production room.
* Oversee effective quality control processes and help to drive an accountability culture in the production room
* Oversee and aid in proper print production training.
* Conduct team member reviews and appraisals.
* Assist the leadership team in managing key performance indicators
* Keep track of open orders and work in progress to help determine capacity.
* Develop and lead print production technicians.
* Oversee and drive the flawless execution of print production procedures.
* Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Print Production Manager
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
* Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, in Printing Press Industry especially packaging
* Proven working experience as a Printing Press Supervisor or Planner (Offset)
* Strong time management and interpersonal skills
* Degree/Diploma in Printing Technology (Desirable)
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
* Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
* Maintain a high level of personal integrity and reliability
* A valid professional UAE driving license is optional
* Willing to work 6 days a week, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Production Manager - Printing/Publishing
Post Press Printing Supervisor - Printing and Publishing
QC Manager - Printing and Publishing
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|