Job description / Role
- Operation of all types of digital printers, full knowledge of printing methods,
- Care for the printer, and treatment of any problems.
- Full knowledge of using computers
- Skills of using Adobe Collection
- Knowledge of electronic editing of publications.
- Knowledge of the stages of printing production and knowledge of the types of paper used.
- Printing the required publications, brochures, and advertising and promotional materials with the required time and accuracy.
- Commitment to health and safety standards in the work environment.
- Commitment to quality in production
- Experience in repair and maintenance of machines
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Knowledge of how to operate printing machines
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience
- Technical high school or Diploma
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Production Manager - Printing/Publishing
Printing Supervisor - Publishing/Printing
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||20 Oct|
QC Manager - Printing and Publishing
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services