Job description / Role
This position is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Private/Personal Assistant to work closely with a family who are based between Dubai & London.
Family based in Dubai
We are currently working closely with a Family based in Dubai who are looking for a Private Assistant managing their Private Residences in Dubai and getting involved with special projects.
* Project managing renovation on private residence
* Liaising with all external companies and overseeing work
* Diary management for private engagements
* Working closely with children Nanny and liaising with schools
* Maintaining all household bills and renewals such as insurance policies
* Reviewing policies and negotiating best rates
* Keeping filling systems updated
* Running personal errands
Competitive salary and great working environment.
* UAE Driving license essential
* You will have a flexible and muck in attitude
* Happy to work on your own and from the private residence or from the SZR Office
* Able to manage your own workload and time
* High attention to detail and level of accuracy is essential
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Tact and diplomacy
* Real problem solver
* Previous relevant experience within a similar role
* Enjoy the role of being a Private PA and making your bosses life easier
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.