Job description / Role
We are looking for a high calibre, experienced Private Assistant to provide effective personal assistance to the Principal to ensure smooth-running family life as well as solid business support.
You will be working from home and you will only meet the principal once or twice a week if required.
The role is all-encompassing, for example:
• Diary management and coordination of associated logistics (who needs to get from A to B and how, reservations, advance preparations or paperwork to take or follow up on, activities, appointments and travel arrangements including passports and visas).
• Travel support; planning trips and making all necessary arrangements for immediate and extended family members, as well as ensuring all runs smoothly on the day.
• Research, orders, deliveries, purchases and errands.
• Manage documentation for the family, including passport and visa renewals, health insurance claims, monitoring loyalty programs.
• Take ownership for designated projects, conducting research, adding energy and ideas, providing best advice, logical recommendations and analysis of findings and driving to successful completion.
• Liaising with other staff to get things done and facilitate outcomes.
• Ensure high standards of accurate record keeping and filing (hard and soft copy) as well as ensuring templates are up-to-date and relevant.
• Provide all aspects of support to the Principal as helpful.
• Managing active action lists to keep tasks moving forward (yours and others)
• Assisting Principal to keep on top of email correspondence, drafting correspondence.
• Invoice processing, petty cash and credit card reconciliations
• 35+ (Maturity would be a benefit in this role)
• Must have min 4 years private family office experience (must be HNWI business families, not Royal household families)
• Ideally has some previous corporate experience (with a preference for private work)
• Must have min 2 years' experience managing travel (a-z travel management experience (not reliant on agents, including documentation such a visa applications and passport renewals) this is key
• Must have min 2 years' experience managing Principal's calendars - this is key
• Must have proven experience managing the broader affairs of the family's needs: commercial travel booking for family and friends, gift procurement, diary management and arranging appointments and activities, liaising with other household staff, .
• Must show loyalty and longevity in prior roles
• Must be based and settled in Dubai or wanting a long-term Dubai role
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.