Job description / Role
Our client is looking to recruit a Private Banking Executive Director to run its Private Banking activities. The role is based in the UAE.
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company
* Oversees all aspects of private banking activities that service the needs of high net-worth clients.
* Ensures that client relationships are developed and expanded and that the resources of the entire organization are properly leveraged to provide efficient and personalized service delivery. Develops strategy and objectives that include deposit and loan volume goals and effective marketing plans.
* Implements operations, processes, and team development programs that enhance the achievement of private banking objectives
* May act as a consultant for high value or complex credit decisions.
* Opportunity to work with a leading financial institution.
* Competitive salary
* 10 years + experience in Private Banking.
* Must be based in the UAE.
* Must have experience within the NRI / MENA market.
* Must have a strong network and a transferable book of business.
* Experience working in international banks.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Assistant Manager AML Transaction Monitoring - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)