Job description / Role
Registered Fiduciaries seek a Private Client Professional to maintain and develop professional intermediary relationships on behalf of their Middle East businesses. Reporting to the Dubai Board of Directors and based in the firm’s Dubai office the candidate should be professionally qualified and have practitioner experience in Law, Accountancy, Tax, Fiduciary or Private Banking and have an existing contact network of national and international private client advisors. Applications from a professional business development or relationship management professionals with appropriate private client experience are also encouraged.
• Candidate must be credible, recognized professional in the private client field.
• Understanding and appreciation of the private client offering of The Company and the ability to present that value proposition in accordance with the professional values and standards of the firm.
• Professional, confident and able to build trust and relationships with leading private client advisors in Dubai and where appropriate internationally.
• Ability to operate autonomously and work proactively with the Middle Eastern offices of the firm to develop and enhance the existing service offering and to maintain and expand the referrer contact network of those offices.
• Client will be expected to travel to the Middle East and Asia in support of business objectives.
• Excellent working knowledge of the international fiduciary industry with particular knowledge of either of the Middle Eastern markets.
• The ability to assist the Partners, Directors and Managers with preparing a contact/relationship evaluation and monitoring program and to develop and then implement a program of activity to include meetings, speaking opportunities, bespoke events and professional networking.
• Attendance and reporting to the various boards and national practice groups within the firm.
• Ability to maintain existing intermediary relationships of the Dubai offices and to enhance and develop those relationships in conjunction with fee earners.
• Must be highly organized and have experience of winning and retaining significant client relationships and culturally sensitive were required. Ideally, the candidate will have experience of working within a team of professionals and coordinating activities.
• Working knowledge of CRM systems and business development planning and reporting would be viewed favorably.
The company offers a modern collegiate working environment and a competitive remuneration package part of which will be based upon performance. The base salary will be competitive with a discretionary bonus based upon the network/maintenance and the second element with a further component based upon new income generated. Candidates with appropriate client following will also be considered.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.