Job description / Role
The Chalhoub Group first ever Group-wide Loyalty Programme, MUSE launched in August 2019 in UAE & Kuwait and will soon launch in Saudi Arabia. MUSE is a three-tiered programme with an unpublished Invitation Only 4th tier named ELITE.
The Private Client Executive is a new function that has been created to engage and delight our Elite Invitation only members of the group, ensure speedy and reliable service and ultimately grow customer lifetime value.
What you'll do:
To provide an unrivalled member and shopping experience through highly interpersonal skills, up-to-date knowledge on market trends, and an impeccable eye for detail. To implement at a regional level the clienteling strategy with UHNW Individuals, in line with Central guidelines whereby success will be measured though:
- Year on Year retention
- Increased customer value and share of wallet in preferred brands
- Increased customer value and share of wallet in new brands within Chalhoub Group
- Referrals and improved satisfaction scores captured via member feedback channels and surveys
- Operates WhatsApp to communicate with Elite Members
- Onboard Elite members personally in a 1-1 meeting explaining the Group and the benefits of the programme
- Inspire Elite members with group wide look books, trending content and personalized offering
- Regular communications with Elite members to check in and wish on special occasions
- Manages member requests (experiences, product, occasion) and escalated complaints
- Available and on call and ready to cater to Elite members anytime of the day, with the support of the wider network of MUSE team and Brand PCE
- Puts into action the knowledge of new collection launches, arrival dates, pre-ordering opportunities, private sales access to maximise engagement and trigger conversions at each activity
- Implementation of an integrated VIP clienteling strategy for the ELITE's with well thought out moments to delight and triggers to shop within the Group's portfolio of brands
- Demonstrates ability to understand and anticipate ELITE members personality and requirements across GCC markets
What you'll have:
- Previous experience in luxury retail with VIP customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Great work-ethic and drive. Passionate about customer experience and clienteling. Background in personal shopping, from wardrobe management, capsule wardrobe selection, to shop floor styling and on/off-site assistance
- You'll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling)
- You'll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative
- You'll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach
- You'll be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focussed attitude, with a logical approach to situations
- You'll have proven experience in fashion sales (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this
- You'll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in Arabic and English
- You'll be organised and able to meet deadlines
- You'll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Retail
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.