Job description / Role
Our client, a UAE based private equity group is hiring for a Finance Manager/Fund Accountant with experience in fund accounting and financial reporting for funds. This role would suit an individual with experience working for either a global investment firm, large real estate investment firm, or global fund services firm. The successful candidate would like have trained within a Big 4 accounting firm in a developed market, and hold an ACA/ACCA/CPA chartership or similar.
• Financial reporting and management accounts for the funds and it’s subsidiaries/SPVs
• NAV calculation and reporting
• Plan and coordinate with external auditors for statutory audits
• Provide analysis and reporting on valuation of assets
• Preparation of financial information for investor updates and investor packs
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
• Big 4 trained
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS
• 5+ years experience in accounting for a private equity firm/real estate investment firm/global fund services firm
• Must be willing to be based in Dubai
About the Company
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process. By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector. Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.