Job description / Role
Private Personal Assistant for UHNWI, Dubai
The purpose of this role is to provide end-to-end support to the lady of the house on any topic that she deems suitable and free her of administrative tasks and logistic burdens. A large travel budget will be handled by the role holder. This role is intended to support the lady of the house on a project-management level (keep an updated list of projects, where they stand, latest discussions and developments on each, next steps in each, follow up with relevant stakeholders on action items, etc.) for the projects that the lady assigns. The projects might be varying in nature, ranging from organizing summer camps / events for the children to setting up an event for a large number of guests. Finally, the holder of the role will be asked to conduct research to provide information that the lady requires – expected research goes beyond merely looking for good restaurants, hotels, etc., and might vary different in nature.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the lady
- Ensuring the lady is well prepared for meetings
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance
- Following up on action items as needed
- Booking and arranging travel, visas, transport, accommodation, and other logistics as needed
- Organizing events
- Reminding the lady of important tasks and deadlines
- Dealing with incoming email and correspondence, sometimes corresponding on behalf of the lady
- Liaising with staff and suppliers
- Occasionally, travelling with the lady to other countries
- Carrying out specific projects and research and presenting findings on topics requested by the lady
- Take responsibility for accounts and budgets relevant to her tasks
- Representing the lady on certain occasions, reporting back in detail upon the occasion
- Managing the calendar of events for the children throughout the year, including proposing and organizing a summer calendar / events / camps
- Supporting the lady in managing her projects (keep an updated list of projects, where they stand, latest discussions and developments on each, next steps in each, follow up with relevant stakeholders on action items, etc.)
- Directly managing the projects that are assigned to the role holder and regularly reporting to the lady to provide visibility and opportunity for input
The candidate we are looking for will have:
- Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
- A professional personal assistant background preferably for a UHNWI
- Western University Degree and at least 3 years experience
- Proactive problem solver, detail orientated and trustworthy
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor with experience in a multinational environment
- Flexible and able to travel with the family occasionally
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Personal / Private Assistant to CEO
Swisslinx Middle East
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE