Job description / Role
The Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) role is to undertake all the activities for official submissions and collection of application approvals
• Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and company formation matters
• Provide admin support as needed including representation of Partners and Associates at Ministry of Labour, Economic Department, Municipality, Immigration and other administrations
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Process company formation in free zone, Offshore, Main Land ( LLC )
• Process visa, labour card, Emirates ID card with relevant authorities: application and cancellation
• Arrange timely renewal of license, visa, medical and labour permits
• Experience in visa and other transactions, knowledge of Dubai and UAE Labour Law
• Knowledge of Company formation in Economic Department, Immigration & Labour Departments
• Must have worked as PRO for at least 2 years in UAE
• Administration skills
• Well-developed skills in written and spoken English - Arabic a plus
• Valid UAE driving license
About the Company
PARTNERS & ASSOCIATES provides intelligent, scalable and customized solutions in order to facilitate your establishment and not only support but enhance your development in the United Arab Emirates.
We follow strict guidelines and procedure in accordance with local legal and administrative requirements. In addition; via our extensive network as well as partnerships with professional local firms, we offer legal and financial advice needed to set up your business in the UAE. One of our aims at PARTNERS & ASSOCIATES is to provide a simple seamless turn key solution that allows you to start your business in this region with ease.
PARTNERS & ASSOCIATES supports you in the creation and development of your company, whether organic or capitalistic: capital increase, merger, acquisition, sale, etc.