Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Public Relations Officer with the following job description:
- To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc.
- To proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labor Permits.
- Assist employees in renewing visas for their immediate defendants.
- To assist all GM sponsored staff and their dependents in the medical check process.
- Send employees a notification on documentation required prior to their visa/labor card expiring.
- Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labor changes
- Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in Embassies.
- To maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
- To renew all company related licenses prior to their expiry date.
- Send out notifications on documentation required to renew trade licenses and complete surveys, etc. required by the government bodies at the time of license renewals.
- Submit detailed reports related to visa expenses to the finance department.
- To submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised by the Regional Finance Manager.
- Assist in company errands when required to.
AED 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
- Strong background of UAE Labor law
- Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Good computer skills.
- College graduate, preferably Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage
- with a valid UAE driver's license
About the Company
A leading real estate company in the UAE.
Al Baddad Capital
Administration / HR Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
Male HR Assistant Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
A Leading Real Estate Company in the UAE