Job description / Role
• Performing variety of public relations support to clients for their government transactions by ensuring that all documentary requirements and procedures are being compiled and carried out constructively and effectively.
• Applying and processing new employment visas, visa renewals, visa cancelations, Trade license renewals, other related transactions to DEWA,MOHRE, GDRFA, DED, MOE, DDA, DMCC, AFZ portals.
• Coordinating with company’s PRO and arranging their daily tasks
• Develops and maintains filing system
• Always ensures to compile and update employee records including Labour Card and contract, Visa page, Emirates ID, Passport and other important documents
• Helped maintain a smooth workflow by assisting and giving general administrative and clerical support to the management and team members
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must
About the Company
PARIS GROUP 27 years of continuous success made a trademark of Professionalism and Excellent Service. Founded by Dr. Abdulkader Sankari, Paris Group on its Silver Anniversary is recognized as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
The Company merits its position by representing a management profile of over 200 owned boutiques. Today, a team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 22 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group Family; with direct employees of over 2,000 in United Arab Emirates and 2,000 in GCC and other Regions.
HR Admin Executive
Educon Management Consultancy
Paris Group International
Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)