Job description / Role
Our client is a world leading consumer electronics and mobile communication company.
As a PRO based in UAE, this role will be responsible for carrying out all activities for official collection and submission of government applications as well as processing of a variety of legal documents in timely manner.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Renewing, updating and keeping up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments.
• Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry Of Labor for visa applications
• Renewal of all business and trade Licenses, following up on official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Accurately preparing and processing required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
• Submission, follow-up and gathering of all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
• Arranging medical tests, passports, memos, promotional draws and fine resolution.
The ideal candidate must:
• Hold atleast 3 years’ experience in a similar position with a solid background in UAE Labor law and Immigration rules and regulations
• Experience and know-how in the portal system usage
• Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps
• Fluent oral and written Arabic and English communication skills (knowledge of other languages is an added advantage).
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Public Relations Officer
Green Gulf Careers