Job description / Role
The application will be automatically rejected if you do not have the 4 Qualifications below.
• With a Valid UAE Driving License
• With experience in VISA Application, Renewal, Amendment & Cancellation
• With experience in COMPANY Formations/Set-Up, Amendments & De-registration in various Freezones (i.e., DMCC, Dubai South, etc.) and Offshores (i.e., RAKICC, JAFZA)
• Can speak the Tagalog Language fluently.
As a PRO Assistant, you should have knowledge on.
• Company incorporation, amendment, and De-registration
• Document submission and collection in various free zones, government authorities, embassies, banks, etc.
• Visa application, renewal, amendment, and cancellation
• Medical tests and emirates biometrics process
• Renewal of insurance (office & medical)
• Renewal of licence, office lease, and establishment card.
• Renewal of fire & safety certificate and Concordia fit-out certificate
• Renewal of P.O. Box
• Renewal of car licence
• Renewal of tenancy agreement/Ejari
• Attestation of documents (MOFA, Consulate/Embassy)
• Assists various transportation assignments
As an ADMIN Assistant, you should:
• Greet and welcome visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Assist with office arrangements for upcoming meetings
• Maintain accurate filing of various documents and correspondences
• Ensure availability of office materials, pantry, and cleaning supplies.
• Arrange office maintenance
• Assist in arranging an audit of financial statements
• Evaluate, prioritise, and accomplish at short notice any TO-DO-NOW jobs
• Understand the nature and requirements of the business operations.
• Assist other support teams, admin, and management when and where required.
AED 7000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary (All Basic no Allowances), Vacation:30 Days per Year, Airticket:1 per Year, Medical Insurance: Enhanced, Weekly Off: 2 Days (Sat & Sun)
• With a Valid UAE Driving License.
• Knowledge in visas, company incorporation, amendments, and de-registration processes in various Freezone, Offshore and Onshore jurisdictions (DMCC, Dubai South, RAKEZ, RAKICC, DED, etc.)
• Can speak the Tagalog language fluently.
• Prior experience working in a Consulting Company as a PRO
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise skills
• Good organisational skills with accuracy, attention to detail, and thoroughness
• Must be able to handle work independently.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook).
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC