PRO cum Admin Coordinator
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Purpose of the Role:
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient, and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, and Business Licences to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees, and their families to assist them on all government related services.
• Coordinate with HR & business for regional HR & administrative work.
• Responsible to administer the following towards Employee and Dependents liaising with local UAE govt ministries:
• Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
• Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
• Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees.
• Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependents.
• Facilitate obtaining and renewal of Expatriates passports for employees and dependents.
• Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
• Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin.
• Responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on day-to-day basis:
• Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
• Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE govt. authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures.
• Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times, certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
• Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized and accomplished at short notices.
• Coordinating with vendors for day-to-day office requirements including but not limited to stationary, pantry stuff, etc.
• Coordinating with key internal cross functional team like IT, HR etc for supporting business needs.
• Coordinate with all stakeholders for the regular team celebrations and engaging team to build an inclusive environment.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in similar job with strong experience with govt. organizations and embassies
• Educational background: at least completion of Secondary Education
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
• Good influencing skills
• Spoken and written Arabic is a must.
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Valid UAE Driving License
• Good and proficient computer skills (MS Office)
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin Assistant & PRO
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm