Job description / Role
The Public Relations Officer cum Legal Compliance Coordinator plans the processes of the interaction with the government entities to ensure timely and accurate execution of all government relations transactions and activities. He acts as a liaison with government agencies to ensure that company affairs are handled expediently and that good relationship is built and maintained.
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations/authorities and provide a key interface between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient, and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, and Business Licenses to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees, and their families to assist them with all government-related services.
• Responsible to liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits, when necessary
• Liaise with UAE Immigration department in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors, when necessary
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE government authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries, etc.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other government related procedures.
• Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations require the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information/documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
• Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized, and accomplished at short notices
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Law
• Proven work experience as PRO for at least 5 years in the UAE, with knowledge in mainland visa, free zone and DIFC regulations is a must
• Excellent command of English and Arabic language is mandatory for this position
• A valid UAE driving license is a must
• Good computer skills, well-organized and has high level of confidentiality
About the Company
The Wheel of Fate was established in 2021 in DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre), which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the WOF Holding Group. Its global headquarters is set up on the 114th floor of Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and there are a number of branches around the world.
The Wheel of Fate is an international large-scale comprehensive enterprise group, taking equity investment as the core, relying on asset operation for development, taking asset management as capital advantage , and focusing on production, financing and investment for development. It is mainly engaged in real estate, finance, jewelry, trade, catering, clubs, car rental, and other industries. “Create Innovative Enterprise” has become the development mission of the company, and it strives to build a comprehensive industrial financial group.
Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Public Relations Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
PRO - Native Arabic Speaking
Public Relations Officer (UAE National)
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|