Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a multinational European media group that is based in Dubai we are looking to recruit a UAE National PRO.
• Reporting to the HR department, you will be responsible for performing defined actions to ensure that specific types of legally required documentation (labor cards, visas, residence permits, health clearance etc) for all levels of employees.
• Support Management in interactions with different authorities by performing written and verbal translations of requirements actions and by clarifying & advising on procedures steps required.
• The PRO includes regular contacts within the business to obtain information and regularly liaison with immigration labor, economic departments and the department of health etc to progress issues and secure timely documentation and avoid a negative impact on the business (fines & availability of labor)
• You must be a UAE national in possession of a family book, have a strong command of English- both written and verbal, strong interpersonal skills with experience of relating effectively to employees at all levels within a Company on confidential, sensitive and important matter.
• Basic influencing and persuasion skills with experience of adapting approach to gain commitment service levels from people of multiple cultures within government agencies
• Good judgment and reasoning ability with a valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.