Job description / Role
What you will do
The Process Change Leader is a key role reporting to Director Service Operational Efficiency of EMEALA region. You will be part of a newly formed team driving operationalized efficiencies across our services businesses in Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
As Process Change Leader you will be supporting the deployment of regional implementation programs for new applications and processes (these include Service CRM applications and Configure Price Quote solutions) for the allocated regions and programs. You will be focused on mapping the local "As Is" and "To Be" processes with the teams and implementing to be processes with the teams through Change Management.
How you will do it
* As an experienced Service Operations professional you will be closely working with in-country regional teams, project implementation leader and core program teams.
* The Process Leader will be responsible for documenting the "As Is" and "To Be" service processes in enough detail to support project implementation.
* Review enhancement requests, work with the IT Program Manager and IT Applications Leader to assess proposed applications capabilities to support "As Is" process or changes.
* Identify process gaps and gap planning, design value streamed and efficient workflow to work within "As Is" process. Work with IT Scrum Master to write POC and UAT scripts to test applications ahead of go and no go decisions.
* Create SOP's and work with Training Leader and applications leader to create user training.
* Assist the Implementation Leaders to create the Regional Implementation blueprint documents and implementation plan.
What we look for
* Minimum 8 years of experience in process mapping skills, change management experience and implementing new processes
* Internal project management experience
* Experienced in working for matrix organization
* Recent or past experience of remotely working with the global team and managed indirect reports
* Ability to work under pressure and consistently deliver expected results
* A professional with the highest business acumen, who has the charisma and can gain credibility with executive management, peers, and customers
* Experience communicating effectively across multiple organizations and stakeholders
* Recent or Past experience in with IT or business project implementation
* Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt trained
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.