Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
The required candidate with be responsible for evaluating existing processes and systems to identify opportunities for cost-savings, process enhancements and quality improvement.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying the process, product and manufacturing methods.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Work very closely with Quality team in setting the production process parameters.
- Work on improving the Nominal speed of the machines with the machine designers.
- Provide suggestions and solutions during incident investigations.
- Work with equipment designers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Perform RM/PM testing, collect and record data, prepare samples for study and issue reports based on research.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Support all pillars leads in their respective projects.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Process parameter projects
- Factory experience (preferable)
- Packaging and process engineering
- Process expertise
- Reliability principles
- Technical problem-solving/troubleshooting
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team commitment
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
Plant Manager/Production Manager
Black Pearl Consult
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Chemist & Process Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||5 Apr|