Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Responsible for controlling documents related to process control management.
• To carry out the measurements required by regulatory bodies.
• To support NPD activities.
• Collecting data required to make improvements and/or modification Using SPC/ST for key process parameters
• To contribute in the QPC (Quality and Process Control) pillar activities.
• Keeping abreast of continuous trends, practices & improvements in the process industry
• New product development and projects for product cost optimizations by monitoring, analysing current procedures implemented and incorporates the learning to process control plan for the Plaster board plant so as to meet the customer and market requirements.
• Recipe Control and root cause analysis of routine losses
• Assists in manufacturing process by participating in continuous improvement projects of all aspects of the process in order to maximize performance of the plant.
• Chemical Engineering /MSc. in Chemistry, majoring in Chemical Analysis
• Chemical processes from a recognized higher learning institution.
• 4-5 years’ experience in manufacturing (Preferably Gypsum/Cement/ceramics/Glass), Process & Controls, Quality Lab operations, with a good understanding of the plant organisation.
• The role requires a detailed knowledge of the operations functions and an understanding of the process and role of operations in supporting the wider business.
• Data-driven approach and be able to propose and participate in the calculation of costs and opportunities of process improvement to support plant initiatives of day-to-day activities
• Awareness about the market innovations, new entries and changes related to the Product is necessary
The incumbent is expected to possess the following skills:
• Project and Process Management
• Customer liaising and claim handling
• Total Quality management
• Basic IT skills
About the Company
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
- World leader in habitat
- €39.1 billion in sales in 2016
- Operates in 67 countries
- More than 170,000 employees
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
QC Engineer – Ready Mix Technical
Lab in Charge
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||21 Dec|