Job description / Role
Process Engineer - 4 to 9 years of experience
The Process Engineer is responsible for executing engineering studies, develop process concepts, conducting Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering activities for modifications to Onshore/Offshore processing facilities. (Package skids like Gas processing, modular packages).
• University Degree in Chemical Engineering or a relevant engineering discipline.
• 4 to 9 years’ experience as process engineer engineer within the oil and gas PROCESSING industry.
• Familiar with upstream oilfield technology, in particular oil/gas/water separation and treatment in both onshore and offshore applications.
• Experience in generating technical proposals and cost estimation.
• Proficient in use of technical software packages such as HYSYS, FlareSIM, and related software packages.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software.
• Previous experience with (modular) process equipment packages.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.4 to 9 years of experience max
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Access Talent Group
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|