Job description / Role
Quest is in partnership with a large and successful FMCG manufacturer in the Middle East is looking for an experienced Process Engineers to join their team in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for someone with strong Mechanical and Electrical technical skills.
• As a Process Engineer, you will mainly be responsible for process management and improvement.
• You will be gathering technical information, improving process standards, filling gaps, proposing improvements for efficiency, and troubleshooting machine/equipment among others.
• This role also requires you to be 80% on the floor and coordinate with your team members on a regular basis, to ensure seamless production process.
• MA or Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3-4 years’ experience similar experience
• Mechanical (highly preferred) and Electrical Engineering background
• Experience in the Paper or Tissue industry a must
• Knowledgeable in IWS / TPM methodologiis
• Good English communication skills
• Detail oriented with excellent coordination skills
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer