Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. In this role, the Process Excellence Lead will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of a regional improvement strategy to deliver a sustainable culture of continuous excellence.. This role will lead the continuous improvement initiative process and champion change across HC People Services to deliver outstanding levels of performance and development.
- We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HC Process Excellence Lead to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As the HC Process Excellence Lead, you will work with other team members to support multiple complex, high-visibility process excellence/improvement initiatives that span multiple regions and processes.
- Work with the HC Team across the region to identify improvement opportunities to deliver sustainable business results to PWC.
- Be a subject matter expert in the end to end HC People Services processes and technology and using knowledge and data to identify, assess, plan and lead process improvement opportunities to enhance the team productivity and cost reduction/value added services across all services delivered in HC.
- Provide improvement insights using basic improvement methodologies and tools (Lean & Six Sigma).
- Develop process workflows to support process improvement initiatives or standardizing HC processes in the region ensuring connected execution.
- Develop and track all KPIs for people services.
- Document HR process steps and requirements for new ways of working including analysis or development of standard operating procedures.
- Assess processes to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency, and/or improve the ability to deliver desired services while triggering automation opportunities.
- Work with departmental heads to establish project teams and ensure the objectives of the required improvement are identified, owned, documented and measured in order to allow progress reporting.
- Lead process alignment or improvement initiatives in line with the HC operations strategic roadmap.
- Collaborate across HC departments to support business process needs specific to operational processes, projects, or introduction of new services under shared services.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with the HC People Services Team and Shared Services teams.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, be a role model of ethics and compliance and good organizational skills.
Requirements, Skills, Abilities
- 10 years of experience in HC and/or similar role with the ability to enable results through others.
- Highly motivated, passionate with a lean mindset, leading change while coaching people in continuous improvement methodologies.
- 2 + years' experience using process mapping tools (i.e. Visio)
- Certified in lean six sigma green belt.
- Experience leading teams or managing multiple complex process related projects.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.