Job description / Role
My client, a multinational automotive organisation is looking to hire Process Improvement/ Lean Six Sigma Specialist to support the distribution, projects, sales and operations functions of the business.
My client is a leading multinational automotive company that has been in the industry for over 100 years. With a global presence of office in more than 60 countries and 10,000+ employees globally, the organisation serves Automotive industry successfully
The role of the Process Improvement Specialist will include, but not limited to the following:
* Support the line manager in developing standards and processes in line with strategic objectives of company
* Support the company in identifying best practices and removing hindering factors at the partner level to ensure business growth by optimizing the operations and structure..
* Implement standards and processes for the distributors across (Marketing, Pricing, Logistics, Operations, on-boarding, etc
* Support in implementing CRM system at partner level in coordination with the head office
* Follow up of defined action plans in line with defined timeline with support of area specific experts and alter if needed
* Reporting progress and bottlenecks of the distributor on regular basis to management team
* Support management in implementing cross business initiatives
* Support in setting-up specific training program for defined partners in coordination with company academy members
* On-boarding of new recruits steered by senior management
* Implement reporting & procedures to support follow up on partners development
* Create standard templates for all customers for data collection (market, customer card, retail, stocks, ...)
* AED 18,000 - AED 20,000
For the role of Process Improvement Specialist the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Must have minimum 3 years of experience in Process Improvement/ Change Management or Operations Excellence role
* Must have experience in implementing lean six sigma
* Experience working with external partners such as Customer/ Distributors
* Excellent analytical skills
* Experience in implementing Dashboard and KPI systems.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Excelsior Group ME
E-commerce Logistics Manager
BAC Middle East
Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Manager
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC