Job description / Role
• Process Manager
• Strong working knowledge of international codes and standards.
• Familiar with the latest design engineering and analytical techniques/software.
• Experience across all engineering phases (concept/FEED/detail).
• Onshore brownfield Middle East experience.
• Proven track record in planning, coordinating and supervising teams of discipline engineers in oil and gas projects.
• Minimum 20 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry and 5 years in managerial role working on Upstream Design projects.
• Fluent in English.
• Reports to the engineering management team.
• Supervises up to 5 Lead Engineers of the same discipline.
• Develops corporate strategies, procedures and work instructions.
• Approves Lead Engineers' planning, document register and manhour forecasts.
• Assigns appropriate manpower.
• Ensures deliverables are high quality and conformance to corporate engineering procedures is maintained.
• Interfaces with Project Manager /Engineering Manager on design/engineering issues.
• Performance manages Lead Engineers and their teams.
• Acts as the technical authority for the discipline.
• Bachelors degree in chemical engineering from a recognised institution.
• Professional accreditation from recognised US, UK, EU, Australian or Canadian institute. E.g. C Eng (UK), PE (USA & Canada), Eur Ing (Europe).
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.